Friday, February 4, 2011

Please Mum - One of my favorites

This is probably the store that I have bought most of my sons clothing from. They always have some sort of sale going on but I usually just shop the clearance section. I realize I have been putting a lot of stuff for the little guys, here are some for the bigger kids : ) I have added a few suggestions below and keep in mind that they have clothing for newborns up to 12 years.

Girls Clearance - up to 70% off
Age 3-12
Swing Tee w/Butterfly
Was $26.99
Now $6.99


Plaid Swing Tunic
Was $34.00
Now $4.99



Boys Clearance - up to 70% off
Age 3-12
Screen Tee
Was $19.99
Now $4.99

Rugby Fooler
Was $24.99
Now$6.99



They are a Canadian company and have also added a cash-back system where you can bring used children's clothing, any brand, and in return they give you "money" to spend on their clothing.

The shipping is free if you buy for $50 or more - details about that and the "cash back" @


No comments:

Post a Comment