Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Baby bedding - 9 pc @ 79.99 incl taxes

I wish I would have found this site when I needed bedding for my nursery. I ended up purchasing separates because the ones that included everything from bed skirt to valances were either way to expensive ($200+)  or I could only find them in the States and then the duty & shipping would have offset any kind of savings.

This site, http://www.beddinghut.com/, has 9 pc for 79.99 and the shipping is $19.99 so it comes out to $11.00 including S & H per piece and they are really nice designs - they have more on their site and please share my deals on FB or by E-mail if you know somebody who could benefit from them, links to those are below.

Save the shipping and pick up locally in Mississauga , Ontario.

Teddy Bear
Daisy Butterfly


No comments:

Post a Comment